Monday, January 16, 2017

24 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT

Woohooo!  It's my first workout post on this magical blogging journey.  And holy moly it's a good one!  Only 24 minutes, but you'll sweat like Ryan Gosling is waiting for you at the end of a 5k.  #heygirl 


ANYWAY... for this workout, I want you to move as fast as humanly possible for 5 minutes at a time.  You can do anything for 5 minutes, Beauty!  Then rest for 1 minute.  Get a drink of water.  But don't stop moving.  Then, hit the second three exercises as fast as possible for 5 minutes.  Rest for 1 minute.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  Wait...

I like to do a little jump rope or jogging to warm up for 3-5 minutes before I begin.  That way I'm ready to hit it hard!  I just use the timer on my phone, by the way, and it works perfectly.


Let me know what you think!  Don't hesitate to comment with your thoughts and questions.  I'm brand new to blogging, so I need your help making sure I'm explaining things well, etc.  And click the Contact button at the bottom of your screen to subscribe to my email list... I'll hook you up! 

No comments :

Post a Comment